finally, I managed to put together all the foundations and concealers I own.
The main aim was to swatch them to give a colour reference to the yellow undertone/olive skin friends.
I’m not planning to write a detailed review in this post because is a lot of stuff. I will just show you the swatches.
The groups are:
- Liquid foundations
- Powder foundations
I’m thinking of writing a detailed comparison of them. For now, the purpose is literally to give you a colour comparison of all this foundation and to swatch them.
Is a mix of Organic foundations (Inika, Rms) and standard ones like Chanel and Iope cushion.
- Kevin Aucoin the sensual skin powder foundation, shade Medium 5
- Inika mineral pressed powder foundation in shade Inspiration
- Inika mineral loose powder foundation in shade Inspiration
- Rms ”un” cover-up in shade 22 (I used it as concealer)
- Vapour Illusionist Concealer in shade 020
- Lili Lolo eye primer (from duo product)
- Lili Lolo eye concealer (from duo product)
- Vapour foundation soft focus in shade s125
- Inika bb cream in shade Tan
- Chanel vitalumiere aqua in shade 40
- Chanel Les beiges shade 60
- Chanel vitalumiere aqua in shade 70
- Chanel Velvet Lumiere in shade 60
- Iope cushion in shade 23
- Vapour Stratus Instant skin perfector
Please note that these shades are used in different time of the year based if I’m more or less tanned etc.